Sunday, February 1, 2009

A life of the mind

What happened, where did I go wrong, where on earth did I lose my sense of humor. I've got a headache and have another hour and a half at work, but next to that, I feel as though these questions will melt quite away. That's right, I'm going to get in touch with my old passionate, silly, excitable, creative self. Me and him have been going through a tough time, but we're on the verge of a breakthrough. Why does it take terrible arguments with the people we love to come to the realization that you're going down the wrong path? Where did it happen that I stopped enjoying all the little things. Gorsh, I guess I have been acting more like an android than a human, and I've treated everyone else like that as well. Gorsh, I've been a real creep for a time, but I'm escaping from that cycle. I'm going to write in pen! I'm going to draw in notebooks! I'm going to paint my furniture! I'm going to treat my loved ones with greater care and respect. And Blog... I'm going to make this blog worthy of being read! Also, I think I'm going to buy a cheapy camcorder to make a series of silent films.

No comments: